The cornbread strips recipe that I am sharing with you today, is an ultimate snack recipe. Whenever you feel like you want to have a light snack you can make this recipe.
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and corn until mixture forms a ball.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10-12 times.
- Pat into a 10 x 6-inch rectangle. Cut into 3 x 1-inch strips roll in butter.
- Place in a greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 12-14 minutes or golden brown.
Serve warm. If you have any doubts feel free to contact us here.