If you are looking for a recipe that is something healthy which your kids will also love.
- 3 1/2 c All-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp Soda 1 c Cooking oil
- 1 tbsp Salt 4 Eggs
- 1/2 tbsp Baking powder 1 16-oz can pumpkin
- 3 c Sugar 1/2 c Chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon 1/4 c Water
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, soda, salt, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate bowl, mix by hand the oil, eggs, pumpkin, walnuts, and water.
- Combine with the dry ingredients. Bake in a loaf pan in a 350 oven for 1 hour.
Seascape Pumpkin Bread is ready to be served if you have any doubts regarding the recipe contact us here.