Today I am sharing with you the healthiest bread recipe I have ever made, If you liked our Seascape Pumpkin Bread recipe then you will love this also, this is healthier than that recipe.
- 1 each spinach, frozen package, thawed, drained well
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 each egg
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Grease small loaf pan.
- Mix all of the above ingredients together by hand.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake about 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Can be served hot or cold.