- The Walking tour is capped at 14 participants; driving tours are capped at 10 participants.
- Participants must be 21 or older because alcohol will be served on the tour. IDs will be checked by the tour operator prior to departure.
- It is the nature of these tours that the group needs to move in a timely manner from place to place. In addition, there are some restaurants on each tour that have space limitations and where negotiating stairs is necessary.
- The vehicle used for the driving tours also has space restrictions. For these reasons, we are not able to accommodate children or teens who are not of the required age to participate in the tastings or children who are in strollers or who are being carried. Every person going on the tour must be 21 or older. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Tours will be held rain or shine. Participants on the Duck Walking Tour especially are advised to wear comfortable shoes and to come prepared with rain gear in the event of inclement weather. If it is necessary to cancel a tour due to severe weather, such as violent thunderstorms or a hurricane, participants will be contacted by Outer Banks Restaurant Tours.
- During the summer months, the weather in the Outer Banks is typically hot and humid. Therefore, participants on the Duck Walking Tour are advised to bring sunscreen, a hat, and a bottle of water. If you have difficulty walking or tolerating heat and humidity, please consider taking one of our other tours.
- Tips are not included in the tour price. Tipping of the wait staff at the restaurants and the tour guides is customary in the tourism industry. Tour participants may wish to carry some cash on hand for this purpose.